Description RTA 2wd Chassi kit
This 2WD chassi has been designed and designed to combine the following strengths:
- Ultra-low center of gravity.
- Rear friction damping.
- Rear suspension with carbon blades allowing the chassis to turn flat when cornering.
- Hydraulic shock absorber at the front.
- Perfect distribution of the masses on the X and Y axes allowing to have a center of gravity positioned in the middle of the frame.
- Possibility of adapting many commercial parts.
- 90% of the parts are machined to ensure extreme precision.
- 70% of the parts are in black anodized 7075-T6 aluminum.
- The front axle, as well as the rear axle, are positioned thanks to centering pins thus guaranteeing a perfect alignment of the running gear.
- The ride height is adjustable both front and rear without affecting either the spring compressions or the geometry of the suspensions.
- The servo holder fits most commercially available mini-z servos, large and small.
- The RTA allows you to use Lexan mounting studs at the rear of the frame (on the friction plate) if you do not want to use the side supports.
- The lipo holder can accommodate most 330mAh batteries (Marka, GL racing). You can also use larger LiPo 2S (450mAh), just remove the support and “stick” the lipo (sufficient space on the frame).
- The front bracket allows you to fit most carbon body brackets and adjust the height.
The RTA is sold without electronics, motor, or differential.
Assembly video tutorial (English):
Link Assembly Video for RTA
Items you will need to run:
- Electronic Speed Controller (Brushless)
- 15mm brushless Motor
- Lipo Batteries (330mah or 360mah)
- Lipo Battery charger
- Mini-Z RWD style Wheels and Tires
- Mini-Z body shell or Lexan body shell
- Assembly tools